- A Accessible Seating THE ARENA offers wheelchair accessible seating throughout the facility. Accessible seating may be purchased at the Box Office. Companion seating is also available next to the accessible seating. Accessible Parking THE ARENA offers accessible parking in the north and south parking lots.Address THE ARENA at the David L. Williams Southeastern KY AG & Expo Complex 500 Arena Drive Corbin, KY 40701 Admission Ticketing prices for admission will vary from show to show. For most events children under 24 months do not need a ticket provided they sit on the lap of an adult throughout the entire event. Please check each event individually for age requirements. Aisles For the safety and comfort of your fellow guests, please keep the aisles clear. Standing or sitting in the aisles is prohibited. Alcohol Guest must be 21 years of age or older to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages. Proof of age must be shown at each purchase. There is a maximum two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase at anytime. THE ARENA has the right to refuse sale of alcohol to anyone. Alcohol may not be brought inside THE ARENA. Anyone found inside THE ARENA with alcohol not purchased in THE ARENA is subject to immediate ejection. Animals Animals or pets are not permitted at THE ARENA with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities. ATM For your convenience, a Hometown Bank ATM is located on the Concourse. Hometown Bank is the official banking partner of THE ARENA. C Calendar An updated calendar of events for THE ARENA is posted on our website at www.ThecorbinArena.com Cameras Camera usage policies will vary from event to event. In no way may the taking of pictures block access ways, seat aisles or interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event. Video, audio and professional/detachable lens camera and recording devices are strictly prohibited in THE ARENA. Please call 606-258-2020 in advance to verify the specific policy for each event. Cash Machines For your convenience, a Hometown Bank ATM is located on the Concourse. Hometown Bank is the official banking partner of THE ARENA. Cellular Phones Use of cellular phones in THE ARENA is permitted, as long as it does not disturb other guest in the area or interfere with their ability to enjoy the event. Charity Tickets In most cases, THE ARENA is not the promoter of the shows and events that play here. Therefore, we likely will not have the authority to contribute or donate any tickets. It is not our show and the tickets do not belong to us. Any requests for tickets for charitable organizations must follow the donation guidelines. All requests for donations must be made in writing on event or company letterhead a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event. The request must include the date, time and beneficiary of funds being raised. Please send requests by mail to the address below or by fax to 606-258-2030. THE ARENA at the David L. Williams Southeastern KY Ag & Expo Complex 500 Arena Drive Corbin KY 40701 Child Admission Policy Ticketing prices for admission will vary from show to show. For most events children under 24 months do not need a ticket provided they sit on the lap of an adult throughout the entire event. Please check each event individually for age requirements. Comments, Concerns, Questions or Suggestions Comments, concerns, questions or suggestions can be submitted to THE ARENA by emailing email@example.com. Concessions A variety of Food & Beverage items are available for sale on the concourse at the main concession stands. Whether you’re in the mood for a warm pretzel or delicious Cades Cove BBQ Sandwich, you’ll find something on the menu to satisfy that craving! Guest must be 21 years of age or older to purchase, possess or consume alcoholic beverages. Proof of age must be shown at each purchase. There is a maximum two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase at anytime. THE ARENA has the right to refuse sale of alcohol to anyone. Alcohol may not be brought inside THE ARENA. Anyone found inside THE ARENA with alcohol not purchased in THE ARENA is subject to immediate ejection. Contact Information THE ARENA at the David L. Williams Southeastern KY AG & Expo Complex 500 Arena Drive Corbin, KY 40701 Main Office: 606-258-2020 Fax: 606-258-2030 Web Site: www.EventsAtTheArena.comCredit Cards THE ARENA Box Office accepts all major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Customer Service The Customer Service table is located behind section 117 on the concourse. E Elevator The elevator is located in the main lobby next to the administrative office. The elevator services both the upper concourse and lower arena floor. Emergencies THE ARENA is committed to providing the highest standard of safety for our visitors and employees. If you need assistance, please notify the nearest usher, security guard, staff member, or visit our customer service desk located behind section 117. Designated facility staff and other personnel have been trained in proper procedures for emergency preparedness. Employment Applications for part-time employment are available at THE ARENA Monday thru Friday from 9a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The employment application may also be printed out by visiting our website at www.EventsAtTheArena.com and clicking on the “Contact Us” tab. Exhibitors/Vendors Most of the events that come to THE ARENA are produced by an outside promoting company or organization. We at THE ARENA are not involved in securing vendors or exhibitors for these shows. If you are interested in participating as a vendor or exhibitor in an upcoming event or show please contact the promoting company directly or call THE ARENA at 606-258-2020. The specific promoter or company will provide you with the information associated with their particular event. H History of THE ARENA at the David L. Williams Southeastern KY Ag & Expo Complex THE ARENA at The David L. Williams Southeastern KY Ag & Expo Complex is a new $28 million multi-purpose venue featuring 5,000 fixed seats and capacities up to 6,800 seats. THE ARENA is owned and operated by the City of Corbin. THE ARENA officially opened on March 12, 2009 with a concert featuring country music super stars Montgomery Gentry. Since that time, THE ARENA has hosted a variety of events and activities including: family shows, motor sports, rodeo, sporting events, concerts and consumer trade shows. THE ARENA is the only facility of its type in the Southeastern Kentucky region. Hotels Guests may choose from a variety of hotels and motels located along I-75 when attending events at THE ARENA. Visit THE ARENA website at www.ThecorbinArena.com for a complete directory including telephone numbers.M Meeting Space THE ARENA has meeting space that is ideal for small meetings, lectures, or private events. To reserve your next function, call THE ARENA at 606-258-2020. Merchandise For most events portable merchandise stands are available throughout THE ARENA. Any concerns should be directed to the actual sales staff and management.O Operator In the event of an emergency or if you need further information about the events at THE ARENA, please contact THE ARENA receptionist/operator at 606-258-2020.Q Questions or concerns For general questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 606-258-2020 THE ARENA is dedicated to providing proactive and immediate response to issues affecting guests. Should a guest have a concern, please contact a member of THE ARENA staff. R Recycling THE ARENA is working with the City of Corbin’s Recycling Center to help minimize the waste materials generated at the events by placing receptacles in prominent areas around the concourse. Please help us by placing your recyclable containers in the proper receptacles.Re-Entry Policy THE ARENA has a “no re-entry” policy in place for all events. Once your ticket has been scanned, you may not leave and re-enter the facility. Restrooms Men’s and women’s restrooms are located at the Northwest and Southeast corner of THE ARENA concourse. The family restroom is located on the Northwest corner, behind section 115. There are also men’s and women’s restrooms on the floor near the elevator. There are baby changing stations in both men’s and women’s restrooms.S Scalping/Ticket Reselling Guests may not re-sell tickets at any price on THE ARENA property. To avoid issues with counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets, tickets should only be purchased from an authorized Ticketmaster outlet or THE ARENA Box Office. Searches In the interest of guest and staff safety, a search process may be required for some events, in order to prevent guests from bringing unauthorized or prohibited items into THE ARENA. Seating Capacities Large Concert: 6,964 Half-House Concert: 3,855 Basketball: 4,964 plus floor seating Full arena with no floor seating: 4,964 Seating Maps There are a variety of seating charts on our web site. Please click on the “Event” tab for more information. Security Security personnel wearing yellow are located throughout THE ARENA during events. If you experience problems with another guest, have a safety concern, or require assistance, please bring the situation to the attention of the security personnel or any staff member. Service Animals Certified service animals for guests with disabilities are welcome into THE ARENA. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times within THE ARENA. All other animals are not allowed in THE ARENA. Smoking Policy Smoking is not permitted inside THE ARENA. THE ARENA is a tobacco free facility. The designated smoking area is located on the north side of the facility and is accessible through the main lobby area. Sponsorship Opportunities THE ARENA offers a full range of marketing opportunities designed to give your company maximum visibility and exposure. With this goal in mind, THE ARENA will tailor a package that meets your marketing and advertising needs. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, call THE ARENA at 606-258-2020. Strollers Strollers are not allowed in THE ARENA for most events. THE ARENA does not provide any areas for the secure drop off of personal items.V Venue Rental THE ARENA is a multi-purpose facility that can host a variety of events and activities. For rental rates and details associated with booking THE ARENA, please call The Arena at 606-258-2020, or email email@example.com Video Cameras Use of video or audio recording equipment is strictly prohibited. THE ARENA reserves the right to confiscate any tape or film and remove the patron from the building.W Water Fountains Water fountains are located throughout THE ARENA on the main concession level and on the lower floor level. Wheelchair Service THE ARENA offers wheelchair service for guests who may need assistance to and from their seats. Wheelchair assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the limited number of wheelchairs available, they may not be borrowed or rented as seating during the event. If wheelchair assistance becomes necessary during an event, please notify the nearest staff member. Will Call Prepaid tickets may be picked up at THE ARENA Box Office on the day of the event, up to (2) two hours prior to the event. A photo ID and the credit card used to make purchase will be required to pick up the tickets.
- B Baby Changing Stations Baby changing stations are located in all men’s and women’s restrooms, excluding the restrooms located in the Box Office lobby. Backstage Passes THE ARENA does not issue or sell backstage passes to events. Backstage access is strictly limited to and arranged by tour management. Bags, Backpacks and Purses For security purposes, only small personal bags (purses or diaper bags) will be permitted inside THE ARENA. Management reserves the right to prohibit any item from entering the premises. All patrons and their belongings may be subject to a security search prior to entry or once inside THE ARENA. Banners and Signs Banners and signs are permitted providing they are in good taste, as deemed by facility management. Signs must not utilize wood, metal or other types of objects for support. They must not be hung or fastened anywhere in the facility or in any way that obstructs another guest’s view or signage. Some events may prohibit banners or signs of any type, such as concerts, family events and other sanctioned events. For questions regarding particular events, please call 606-258-2020 prior to event. Bottles and Cans Bottles, cans or coolers are not permitted inside THE ARENA. Box Office The Box Office is open Monday thru Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with extended hours on event days. The Box Office windows will generally remain open for one hour after an event has started. The box office is closed Saturday and Sunday with exceptions of event days. Hours are subject to change for event on-sales. Ticket information/Will Call is located at the main entrance of THE ARENA. Tickets may be purchased with cash or credit card at the Box Office or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are available on the Internet at www.ticketmaster.com. Please note that once tickets are purchased, they are nonrefundable and not exchangeable.D Directions TRAVELING SOUTH ON I-75 TAKE EXIT 25 TURN LEFT ONTO CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY TURN RIGHT ON CORBIN CENTER DRIVE, (1ST RIGHT AFTER APPLEBEE’S) ARENA IS AT THE TOP OF THE HILL TRAVELING NORTH ON I-75 TAKE EXIT 25 TURN RIGHT ONTO CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY TURN RIGHT ON CORBIN CENTER DRIVE, (1ST RIGHT AFTER APPLEBEE’S) ARENA IS AT THE TOP OF THE HILL TRAVELING FROM THE BYPASS FOLLOW BYPASS TO END AT CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY TURN LEFT ONTO CUMBERLAND FALLS HWY TURN LEFT ON CORBIN CENTER DRIVE, (STREET IN FRONT OF APPLEBEES) ARENA IS AT THE TOP OF THE HILL Disturbances All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the facility. Ejected guest will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way. Donation Requests All requests for donations must be made in writing on event or company letterhead a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks prior to the event. The request must include the date, time and beneficiary of funds being raised. Please send requests by mail to the address below or by fax to 606-258-2030. THE ARENA at the David L. Williams Southeastern KY Ag & Expo Complex 500 Arena Drive Corbin KY 40701 Doors Open THE ARENA doors usually open 60 to 90 minutes prior to the scheduled event time. This may vary depending on the particular event. Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. Please call 606-258-2020 to verify the exact “door time” for a particular event. Please note: THE ARENA has a no re-entry policy; once you leave the building after your ticket has been scanned, you will not be permitted to return. Bottles, cans or coolers are not permitted inside THE ARENA. F Family Restrooms THE ARENA has one (1) family restroom located on the northwest side of the concourse. This restroom is dedicated for families with small children who need parental or guardian assistance. The family restroom is located behind section 116. Fan List If you would like to receive notices of upcoming events and promotions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be put on the fan database list. First Aid The First Aid station is located on the southeast side of concourse, behind section 101. EMS team members are onsite for most events. If you are in need of medical attention, please notify a staff member immediately. Food and Beverage A variety of Food & Beverage items are available for sale on the concourse at the main concession stands. Food or beverages of any kind (including alcoholic beverages) are not permitted to be brought into THE ARENA. Guests will be required to show proper identification when purchasing alcoholic beverages.g Group Ticket Sales THE ARENA offers group ticket sales to most events. For information on group rates and availability, please contact THE ARENA by calling 606-258-2020. Guest Courtesy Policy THE ARENA has established a series of Guest Courtesy Policies to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and enjoyable experience while attending events at THE ARENA. For the safety and comfort of all: Large bags, backpacks, briefcases, laser pens, large signs and banners are strictly prohibited inside THE ARENA. Outside cans, bottles, foods or beverages of any kind may not be taken into THE ARENA. No Recording devices of any type including audio, photographic or video will be allow into the building for most events. If a no camera policy is in effect, cameras must be returned to your vehicle before entering. Please remember: No umbrellas, no strollers, no smokeless tobacco products, no weapons of any type, no illegal substances and no animals are allowed into THE ARENA. THE ARENA management reserved the right to prohibit any item from entering the premises. All patrons and their belongings may be subject to a security search prior to entry or once inside. Please be advised that performances may feature one or more of the following elements: Strobe lights, Pyrotechnics, Lasers, Confetti, and/or Fog / Hazing. THE ARENA is a non-smoking building. Smoking areas are located near the north west side of the building near the main front lobby Bottles, cans or coolers are not permitted inside THE ARENA. Bottles, cans or coolers are not permitted inside THE ARENA. I Internships THE ARENA offers internship opportunities for academic and non-academic credit. For more information, call 606-258-2020. J Jobs Applications for part-time employment are available at THE ARENA or at City Hall Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The employment application may also be printed out by visiting our website at www.EventsAtTheArena.com and clicking on the “Contact Us” tab.L Lost and Found THE ARENA is not responsible for any item left during an event. If an item is lost or found during an event please locate an Arena staff member. Lost items can be claimed at the Box Office during an event. Guests inquiring about lost items after an event should contact THE ARENA at 606-258-2020. The items lost at events are held for thirty days. Lost or stolen tickets In the event that tickets are lost, destroyed, or stolen may be reprinted and subject to a $3.00 per ticket printing fee. In the event that a ticket is reprinted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. To have a replacement ticket printed please visit THE ARENA Box Office or call THE ARENA at 606-258-2020. Only tickets purchased at THE ARENA Box Office are eligible for reprints. THE ARENA cannot reprint any tickets purchased through Ticketmaster or acquired by any other means. Contact point-of-purchase for replacement of lost tickets. Tickets will only be reissued with proper ID and documentation. Tickets purchased from THE ARENA Box Office with cash cannot be tracked and therefore, cannot be reissued. P Parking There are more than 3,500 parking spaces within immediate walking distance of THE ARENA. Pets Pets are not permitted in THE ARENA. Only service animals (guide animals for persons with disabilities) are permitted, but must remain on a leash or harness. Pre-Sales Certain events at THE ARENA offer opportunities to secure tickets prior to going on sale to the general public. To learn about these opportunities and offers please sign up to be on THE ARENA Fan List. If you would like to receive notices of upcoming events and promotions you can send an email to email@example.com and request to be put on the fan database list. Prohibited Items The following items are not permitted in THE ARENA. Aerosol cans Alcoholic beverages Backpacks Bags or extremely large purses Balloons and beach balls Cans, bottle or other beverage containers Chains, studded bracelets, etc. Coolers or ice chests Illegal drugs Laser pens and pointers Noisemaking devices (Horns, whistles, etc.) Poles to display banners, flags, etc. Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, etc. Umbrellas Video recording devices and camera bags Weapons Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerousT Ticketing During any event, every person in the facility (with the exception of children under the age of twenty-four months sitting in laps) must be in possession of one of the following: A valid event ticket A valid event credential A valid ARENA issued staff ID/Badge A valid ARENA visitor “Event” pass for on-duty working visitors Any person discovered inside THE ARENA without one of the above items will be asked to leave the facility. Those who refuse to leave may be considered trespassing and may be subject to arrest. Persons who are discovered to being possession of counterfeit, voided or stolen tickets and/or credit cards will be asked to leave the facility. Persons who refuse to comply will be considered trespassing and subject to arrest. Persons found in possession of counterfeit, voided or stolen tickets may be given the option of purchasing valid tickets, when available, from THE ARENA box office. Ticket scalping is illegal. THE ARENA security staff will instruct ticket scalpers to refrain from conducting their activities in and around THE ARENA property. If scalpers refuse to comply, matters will be turned over to City of Corbin Police. All guests must be in possession of a valid event ticket or credential and produce it to THE ARENA staff if and when requested to do so. Guests who refuse to show their tickets or credentials are subject to ejection from the facility. Guests may not change their seats without permission from THE ARENA management. Guests discovered to have changed their seats without permission will be issued a warning and asked to return to their ticketed seats as indicated on their valid ticket. Guests who refuse to comply or are found to have again changed their seats after being given a warning will be ejected from the facility. Ticket Refunds There are no refunds offered on ticket sales. All sales are final. If a show or event is cancelled, refunds will take place at the original point of purchase. Ticket Sales/ Ticket Information THE ARENA box office is open Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. with extended hours on event days. The box office windows will generally remain open for one hour after an event has started. The box office is closed Saturday and Sunday with exceptions of event days. Hours are subject to change for event on-sales. Ticket information and Will Call is located at the main entrance on the north side of the facility. Tickets may be purchased with cash or credit card at the box office or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are available on the Internet at www.ticketmaster.com. Please note that once tickets are purchased, they are nonrefundable and not exchangeable. Ticketmaster Ticketmaster is the official ticketing company for THE ARENA. Tickets may be purchased with cash or credit card at the box office or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are available on the Internet at www.ticketmaster.com. There are two convenient Ticketmaster locations that serve as outlets for ticket sales. They are located at: Kroger / 1732 West Hwy 192 / London / 606-878-1254 Kroger / 14889 N. Hwy 25E / Corbin / 606-528-8630 Tours Tours of THE ARENA can be arranged by calling 606-258-2020.
- april 5, 2012 Spend your evening with Casting Crowns. Presented by Sugar Spring & G. Carnes PD/Arms of Love
- april 5, 2012 Tickets go onsale on Friday, April 13th at 10 a.m.
- mar 13, 2012 LET’S GET HEALTHY! Baptist Regional Medical Center
- feb 17, 2012 The MONSTERS are HERE!